Dr. Nagori’s Institute Courses have been recognized by Gujarat University for all its training programs.
Dr. Nagori’s Institute is the only Centre of Excellence for Ian Donald Inter-University school of Medical Ultrasound, The largest ultrasound school with its branches in more than 100 countries.
Dr. Nagori’s Institute is also a centre for training for Donald School fellows for Masters in Human Reproduction and Ultrasound in Obstetric and Gynaecology.
- Pioneers for infertility practice in Gujarat. First to start 3D-4D ultrasound in Gujarat
- Pioneering work on Doppler in Infertility
- Pioneering work on volume ultrasound in Infertility
- First in India to achieve pregnancy in a patient of Asherman’s syndrome by endometrial regeneration with the use of Stem cells.
- More than 10,000 pregnancies so far in patients with long term infertility with IUI and IVF.
- Best Paper award winner at ISUOG 2008, Chicago.
- Pregnancy achieved by IUI in more than 180 cases, which failed to conceive with 3 or more IVF/ICSI cycles.
- More than 800 live full-term babies delivered in patients with more than 4 abortions (recurrent pregnancy loss).
- Earliest diagnosis of major cardiac abnormalities at 11-14 weeks scan.
- Published books on Infertility and ultrasound:
- Handbook of Infertility and Ultrasound for practicing gynaecologists.
- Ultrasound in infertility and ultrasound: Text and Atlas (Second edition)
- Ultrasound for Congenital fetal anomalies
- Ultrasound in Subfertility (Second edition)
- Donald School Textbook of Human Reproduction.
- Ovulation Induction
- Colour Doppler in Obstetric, Gynaecology, and Infertility.
- Dr. Nagori’s Institute is the first Centre of Excellence for Ian Donald Inter-University School of Medical Ultrasound, The largest ultrasound school with its branches in more than 100 countries. The school was founded in Dubrovnik, Croatia by Prof. Asim Kurjak (Croatia) and Prof. Frank Chervenak. (US).
- Dr. Nagori’s Institute is also a center for training for Donald School fellows for Masters in Human Reproduction and Ultrasound in Obstetric and Gynaecology.