This is an online and onsite module, online module is available from Jaypee Brothers (Diginerve) link.
This is a lecture series of 25 lectures which will be available to one candidate for the defined time. During this time or after that onsite module of two weeks is available, which will include Hands-on and/or simulator training, lectures on clinical embryological and ultrasound aspects of IVF and live demos with case to case discussion on Ultrasound
will consists of following lectures
- Understand the baseline scoring system and its application in planning stimulation protocols.
- Pretrigger scan, the intricacies of the time of trigger in IUI and IVF.
- Luteal phase scan
- Mullerian duct abnormalities.
- Endometrial pathologies
- Myometrial pathologies
- Adnexal lesions and impact on treatment planning in ART.
- Tubal assessment by ultrasound.
- Ultrasound in PCOS
- Ovum pickup technique
- Embryo transfer- finer touch
- Physiology of ovulation induction
- Assessing ovarian reserve
- Gonadotrophins in ART
- Role of CC and Letrozole in new era.
- Ovulation induction in hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
- Luteal phase support
- Optimizing success in ART
- Impact of thyroid and Prolactin abnormalities in ART
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Status of pregenetic diagnosis
- Thin endometrium
- Management of azoospermia
- Managing OHSS
2 weeks Hands-on training schedule
Day- 1, Monday
- Demonstration of Basic Ultrasound, Basics of Doppler settings and technique.
- Case to case discussion with live demos on uterine abnormalities, adnexal lesions, and follicular monitoring.
- Case to case discussion on Follicular monitoring, baseline scan and the decision of stimulation protocol, luteal phase problems and US diagnosis of PCO.
- Andrology-preparation & Practical IUI
- Ultrasound scan on simulation
- Hands-on training in lab setup and IUI preparation techniques
- Case wise discussion and live demos on scan
- IVF lab introduction with live demos and hands-on in lab techniques during ovum pick-up
- Theory and simulator training in ovum pick-up
- Basic Embryology+Gamete handling
- Simulator training in ovum pick-up
- Simulator training in ovum pick-up and embryo transfer
Day-7 Week off ,Sunday
- Embryology essentials presentation and observing embryos
- Ultrasound scan on simulation
- Live demos and case to case discussions
- Live demos and hands-on in embryo transfers (lab techniques)
- Stimulation Protocol for IVF (finer points) including role of agonist and antagonist, LH in IVF simulation & dealing with poor ovarian reserve.
- Embryo transfer simulation
- Case to case discussion
- Early pregnancy assessment (Normal and Abnormal)
- Live demos of ultrasound and case to case discussion
- Live demos of SSG & HyCoSy
- Live demos of Sonohysterography
- Ectopic pregnancy diagnosis and management
- Lab exposure, simulator sessions on ovum pick-up and embryo transfers, query solving.
Day-14 Week off, Sunday
Note: This is an overview of the program, which is likely to change according to the number of patients, complexity of cases and the discussion that follows.
|batch||2 weeks onsite schedule 2024|
|1||11th to 23rd March|
|2||22nd July to 3rd August|
|3||11th to 23rd November|